Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tiffany Atlas Table Clock...Be Still My Heart

 

"A Tiffany clock tells more than time."

I'm hoping this one doesn't tell everyone "Pssst...Victoria spent her whole tax return on me - because I'm pretty!!!"  Let's face it though...the Tiffany Atlas Table Clock is gorgeous.  And I am a firm believer that Tax Refunds should be spent or ridiculous fun things that you would never in a million years purchase with "real money" :)

I was inspired to seek this clock out when I saw this version in an article on Lizzie Bailey in the ever fabulous Lonny Magazine:

 

Is that not just to die for? I share an obsession, er-um...love for tray's, and this picture was just too perfect.  The timelessness of the Tiffany clock, the soft casual air of the flowers,  and the perfect little shot of turquoise to spice things up just-a-bit. Perfection.

So if you still need to talk yourself into this purchase...here are a couple of solid bullet points to throw at yourself that worked pretty well on me:

1. This clock is timeless, and very good quality - so you'll have it for life.
2. You need to know what time it is, on your nightstand...at all times.  This is just a basic need.
3. I will feel less guilty if others purchase this clock, lol
4. You DESERVE it!

If the one I hope to purchase soon doesn't strike your fancy there are plenty of other swoooon worthy options on the Tiffany Website if you search for "clock".  I've included a couple of my favorites below:

 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment