Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hello World...ima' blog



Soooo....this is awkward. How you doin'?

I bet you're dying to know why I decided to start yet another decor blog. Well it was selfish really. I came to the conclusion that my obsession with decor should really be forced upon the few friends and family who will subscribe to this blog out of pity - because I'm thoughtful like that : )

BUT on the off chance that you landed here because you also love decor "so much that you would marry it" - WELCOME. You're in good company.

That being said...shall we?

XO,

Victoria

1 comment:

  1. Here's one of those friends that subscribe out of pity.... j/k. I actually read all 4 of your posts! I think that makes me your biggest fan at this point.

    I like it and was entertained by what you wrote. Write more!

    ReplyDelete