Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Graphic Posters are the Shiz



 

I heart TypoGraphicPosters.com.  There I said it.  Seriously though - this site is the shiz.  If beautiful things stir your soul you will get lost on it.  Graphic posters galore, clean design, and it all supports the artist.  Does it get any better than that? I actually ordered the poster I finally decided on for the office nook from an artist on this site.

MAD props to the creator of the website. You're brilliant. Thank you.

The catalyst for this search was of course the infamous For Like Ever Poster, which I love - but couldn't bring myself to put up in my place because everyone else has it.  I also really love the poster that was featured in Lonny Magazine's 3rd Issue in Victoria Thompson's gorgeous NY Apartment:

 


I grabbed a couple of my favorites from TypographicPosters.com, but you can - and should just spend hours on this site like I did to find your fav :)

So you want to buy the poster. Dangit. They're not e-commerce enabled (hopefully they are working on that?) I had good luck doing a Google Search for the Artist's name though.  Usually you can find some sort of contact info for them (Facebook in my case) and reach out to ask about ordering the poster you have now fallen madly in love with.  


  
 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment