Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Graphic Poster for the Office Nook

My search for the perfect Graphic Poster for my office nook began when I feel in love with the "For Like Ever" Poster which was featured in Domino Magazine. I started searching on the internet for something that was equally punchy - but also unique. I fell hard and fast for this one from a graphic artist in Amsterdam named Jop Quirindongo. I love love LOVE the colors, and if you transpose the letters it spells GARDEN...which has personal meaning to me. Lastly...I just really dig concert/music posters. Music is such a huge part of my life so it just makes sense that I gravitate towards them.

I really love the website that I found it on, and will write more about it as soon as I get a chance. If you are interested in Jop's work you can find him on Facebook, and have him custom print something for you. Just a heads up though...shipping is pretty spendy!

No comments:

Post a Comment