Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Ooh La La: Super Model Coco Rocha's NY Apartment in Vogue



Vogue has a brand new feature called "APT with LSD". The fabulous and ever chic Lauren Santo Domingo people, not the drug :) I've included their description below, and the apartment is definitely worth a look!


In our new feature, “APT with LSD,” Lauren Santo Domingo gets an inside look at the homes and apartments of some of Vogue’s favorite people—from models to designers, actors, stylists, artists, and more.  First up: the Gramercy Park, Manhattan, apartment of model Coco Rocha and her husband, the artist James Conran, which Rocha purchased three years ago. “My mom fixed up houses my whole life. I spent so much time helping her paint walls and build cabinets and things,” says Rocha with a laugh. “So, when I got my first place, the first thing I did was hire an interior decorator because I didn't want to have to do it myself again. I thought I deserved it.” Walking through the two-bedroom apartment, you find each room filled with books, bottles, pictures, and souvenirs. “Every spot in this house has a story,” she says. “And James remembers everything, so he can tell you what is behind each and every item.
If you like what you see you can start taking advantage of Vogue's new Lightbox feature which makes it easy to save and organize your favorite images and features. 
I'm a fan. 


No comments:

Post a Comment