Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

New HGTV Design Star: Emily Henderson's Portfolio


It's official folks Emily Henderson is HGTV's newest Design Star.  Her new show Secrets of a Sylist will premier in one week.  The concept of the show centers around her ability to take a clients personal fashion style and translate that into a lifestyle for their home. I will definitely be tuning in, and I'm curious to see her in action sans competitive element. So far I love her STYLE.  She loves vintage, color, intersting plants, and "making things pretty" so she's a girl after my own heart.

I've included some lovely moments from her portfolio above, and if you would like to see more of Emily's work you can check out her blog at The Brass Petal.


1 comment:

  1. sooo addicted to HGTV and i'm excited to see more of her stuff :)

    ReplyDelete