Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Domino Magazine 2005 Covers Round Up



As most of you know, I've started collecting back issues of the late great Domino Magazine. Conde Nast shuttered the magazine in 2009 much to the dismay of avid readers everywhere. As I started my quest to collect them all I was frustrated to discover that there wasn't a single repository for Covers to reference.  There were 36 issues total, BUT it can be confusing because there were certain issues that covered more than one month (for example a December/January issue) This made it difficult to even identify which issues to pursue on eBay.  So I decided to create a repository, which I will be posting here as I round them all up.  Some of the issues are very difficult to find a high quality digital copy for the cover, so if you have one...please send it my way! I've also started aggregating them all on a board over at Pinterest if you'd like to follow.

1. Domino Magazine Spring/Summer Premier Issue: Featuring Ruthie Sommers
2. Domino Magazine September 2005 Issue: Featuring Ione Sky
3. Domino Magazine October 2005 Issue: Featuring ?
4. Domino Magazine November 2005: Featuring Texas Graphic Designer Ashley Edwards
5. Domino Magazine December 2005: Featuring Laura Yaggy of Lorely Furniture

1 comment:

  1. I have been trying to identify who makes the black chandelier in the blue kitchen featured in the December 2005 Domino magazine. Before I purchase the issue from Ebay I'd like to know that it has a 'where to buy section'. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete