Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!



Well I have officially been 26 for exactly 11 minutes now...and I've decided to use my time wisely.  I have been pondering what I could get myself to celebrate this Birthday, and all of a sudden it came to me...the Complete Collection of Domino Magazine.  Of course.  Egads! It was so obvious!  

Favorite magazine of all time? Domino. 
Number ONE jealousy inducing reference when reading decor blogs? A Domino Collection.
Reason to be completely obsessed with Lonny because it's the same people? DOMINO.

So while it won't be easy to amass the entire collection of 36 Glorious issues...I begin my journey today.  

May the force be with me...

<3 <3 <3

2 comments:

  1. Oooh what a perfect present to yourself! Good luck collecting them and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete