Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Color Me Purple? Uh huh, uh huh....



I've decided that I need to take more leaps of faith lately. And so I go boldy forth into LAVENDER.   I'm going to paint my office nook Benjamin Moore Spring Lilac, good ol' number 1388. Executive decision. Yup. Those who know me well understand how extraordinarily difficult it is for me to commit to a Paint Color. Just Breathe.

I decided on this color because I was looking for something warm, playful, bold, and complementary to both the Graphic Poster and existing Blue Paint in the space. I've included my inspiration board for the color choice above.  

Here goes nothing... 

And yes, Pharell...that is all.

1 comment:

  1. "We're having a purple moment!" Beautiful color and yes, inspiration. Oh, Pharrell. :)

    ReplyDelete